AIL Madrid is an Instituto Cervantes accredited Spanish language school that is conveniently located in the heart of the area of Madrid known as barrio Salamanca in central Madrid. It is fully equipped with up-to-date materials and resources and is set in comfortable surroundings conducive to studying Spanish.
At AIL Madrid, you will quickly learn Spanish through a combination of classroom based courses, interaction with Spanish people and a highly acclaimed Fun Afternoon Activities Program.
AIL Madrid limits class size to a maximum of 8 students per class and the average class size is 6 - amongst the lowest in Madrid.
A Spanish course at AIL Madrid is much more than language study. It is a rich international and multicultural experience and an opportunity to develop a whole range of language and communication skills.
• Have a maximum of 8 students per class with an average of 6 students
• Use modern innovative communicative teaching techniques
• Have been carefully put together to ensure you progress rapidly
• Are well structured, intensive and responsive to student demands
• Available in 6 different levels (A1 - C2) that correspond to the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR)
• Are open to adults aged 16 and over
• Can be started any Monday of the year
• Are fun and enjoyable
• Are taught by native Spanish speakers, educated to degree level and qualified to teach Spanish as a foreign language
AIL Madrid’s Spanish courses include:
• Club 50+
• Centrally located - within 10-30 minutes traveling distance of AIL Madrid.
• In good areas close to metro / train stations and bus routes.
• Carefully selected for a warm friendly atmosphere, good facilities, and clean, comfortable surroundings.
• Regularly inspected by AIL Madrid’s Accommodation Advisors to ensure high standards are maintained.
• Good value for money.
• Spanish host family - Staying with a Spanish host family is the best way to develop your social Spanish skills and practice what you learn in the classroom.
• Shared flats - For an independent lifestyle, AIL Madrid have shared flats available, all in excellent locations.
• Student Residence – Meet other Spanish and international students in university halls of residence accommodation.
• Hotels and Hostels – AIL Madrid can arrange 3 and 4 star hotel and hostel accommodation to suit your budget, all within easy reach of the school.
AIL Madrid complements its structured classroom studies with a Fun Afternoon Activities Program; 10 classes a week dedicated to learning more about the culture and customs of Spain and getting to know the city of Madrid a little bit better. The program is included at no extra cost.
The program includes over 60 activities which are rotated to avoid repetition and ensure variety. Typical activities include:
• Guided walking tours of Madrid
• Visit to the Prado, Thyssen-Bornemisza and Reina Sofia museums
• Flamenco workshop
• Spanish Gastronomy workshop
• Visit to Alcalá de Henares
• Pronunciation and Orthography
• Visit to the Royal Palace of Madrid
• Spanish Customs - Stereotypes or Cultural Behaviors
• Modern Spanish Film Tutorials
• Noches de Intercambio
• Noches de Copas
AIL Madrid Spanish teacher Paloma leads students around Madrid city centre and gives them a guided tour of the most popular attractions in central Madrid, including the Royal Palace and the Plaza Mayor. Activities like this are included as part of the Cultural and Social Activites Program at AIL Madrid, which is a complimentary program for all students attending Spanish classes in order for them to further practice speaking Spanish and to immerse themselves in the Spanish culture.
At AIL Madrid, we offer an Intensive Spanish course for students that want to develop their Spanish skills quickly or want to prepare themselves for an exam. Students can enjoy learning Spanish in a relaxed, but stimulating environment in small groups taught by highly qualified and native Spanish teachers.
AIL Madrid Spanish students enjoy a guided tour of Madrid's finest park - Parque del Retiro - led by Spanish teacher Jaume. Retiro Park is a hugely popular spot for students on Spanish courses at AIL Madrid, it's only a 3 minute walk from the school, and a great place to eat your lunch. This is but one of many excursions as part of AIL Madrid's Cultural and Social activities program, complimentary for all students on Spanish courses at the school.
AIL Madrid's teachers are all native speakers, educated to degree level and qualified to teach Spanish as a foreign language. The teachers must pass a rigorous selection process. Our teachers are observed periodically to ensure that AIL Madrid's quality teaching standards are maintained. They have a love for the Spanish language and their Spanish culture and heritage. AIL Madrid's teachers recognise that all our students are different. They draw on their skills and experience to select the most appropriate approach for each student or group to ensure you learn Spanish and get to know the Spanish culture effectively.
At AIL Madrid, we are well aware that accommodation forms a fundamental part of your trip To Madrid. This is why AIL Madrid offers a wide range of good quality, reasonably priced accommodation to meet your individual needs and budget. Accommodation options in Madrid include: - shared flat / apartment - host family / home stay - student / university residence
AIL Madrid complements its structured classroom studies with a Cultural and Social Activities Program; 10 hours a week dedicated to learning more about the culture and customs of Spain and getting to know the city of Madrid a little bit better. And the best feature of the program is it is included at no extra cost!
AIL Madrid's Spanish courses are suitable for all nationalities. Whilst the students are culturally diverse and from all over the world, they have one common objective: to study Spanish in a safe, open and enjoyable multicultural environment. AIL Madrid's Spanish courses cater for all abilities from complete beginners to fluent speakers. The extensive range of Spanish courses allows you to chose a study programme which best meets your individual objectives.
AIL Madrid invites you to learn Spanish in an Instituto Cervantes accredited Spanish academy in the very center of Madrid. Whether you're looking for a rich cultural experience or excellent Spanish lessons, you'll find both in the exciting environment of AIL Madrid.
AIL Madrid provides high quality, affordable Spanish language classes in a fun and friendly learning environment. Spanish classes at AIL Madrid are much more than language classes. It is a rich international and multicultural experience and an opportunity to develop a whole range of language and communication skills.